Are you perplexed about "key words" and what they mean in each job description? Have you spent hours wrestling with what to say in a cover letter? Do you send out resumes without getting responses and wonder what isn’t working? Do you get called in for an interview but hit a dead end after the first round? Wonder what employers are really looking for?
You don’t need to be a creative wizard or English major to write a compelling cover letter. Trade in those hours of agony and take the mystery out of your job search.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Interpret job announcements and understand employers’ needs.
- Identify and apply key words.
- Increase your competitive position by catching the nuances in postings and job announcements.
- Recognize unwritten requirements and deal breakers.
- Use your resume as the first step in preparing for an interview.
- Take logical steps to convey value.
- Write cover letters that quickly convey value and get results.
- Quickly capture the essence of what employers want to know.