Are you tiring yourself out trying to keep up with all of your priorities? Dreading that you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Striving for balance between work commitments and “having a life”? This webinar will show you how to:
- Achieve personal and career goals based on your commitments and daily schedule.
- Identify realistic objectives.
- Take control over endlessly changing priorities and never-ending “to do” lists.
- Work within changing time lines on projects involving others.
- Develop effective habits.
Bring your current goals, objectives and outstanding “to do” lists, and get straightened out in a supportive learning environment. If your goals aren’t clearly defined yet, attend the Goal Setting workshop first.