- Achieve personal and career goals based on your commitments and daily schedule.
- Identify realistic objectives.
- Take control over endlessly changing priorities and never-ending "to do" lists.
- Work within changing time lines on projects involving others.
- Develop effective habits.
Bring your current goals, objectives and outstanding "to do" lists, and get straightened out in a supportive learning environment. If your goals aren’t clearly defined yet, attend the Goal Setting workshop first.