6.5 hours duration
Space is limited:
Contact Sherri for dates and location.
Are you having a difficult time working with a particular group or coworker? Have you attempted to resolve the situation and failed? Are you uncertain about how to approach differences or delicate situations?
This workshop will teach you how to transform difficult circumstances into win-win experiences. You will take away constructive approaches for exploring the causes behind conflicts and defining the real problem. Learn how to:
- Recognize attitudes and behaviors that create conflict.
- Identify organizational conflicts (at all levels).
- Create strategies to deal with difficult situations.
- Resolve conflicts through collaboration and negotiation.
- Improve interpersonal communications.
- Anticipate and avert or prevent conflict.